Identifying Trolls & Fake Kin
Some tips to identify insincere and trolling ‘kin’
Someone may be insincere or a community troll if:
- they gain a new kintype every few day or weeks
- their connection with kintype lacks insight or depth, merely being a ‘favorite’.
- they claim that being kin is a choice that they made/choosing their kintypes
- they claim that being kin is a gender
- they make outlandish claims of magical powers they can use in this life
- they claim that all kin are ‘coping’
- they consistently confuse being kin and being a system/multiple after being corrected.
- they claim to be kin of outlandish personalityless objects like spoons or chairs
- they make escalating outlandish claims
- they lack personal insight as to why others would find their beliefs silly
- they claim to live every moment of their day as their kinself, including costumes and forcing people in their professional life to call them by kin names.
- they lack insight or reflection on the nature of being kin
- they treat being kin as a game, hobby, or something inherently fun