The more I think about anti-kin, the sadder the whole thing becomes for me. 90% of them hate kin because they think we’re delusional, meaning they hate people who are mentally ill and need to take it out on people they think can’t fight back. The other 10% hate us because they think we’re “special snowflakes”, as if they’re personally, deeply threatened by someone else thinking they’re special, that’s… really pathetic. Anti-kin is literally just bigotry and insecurity wrapped up together.

Yep, that’s absolutely true, anon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *